GLAD TIDINGS CHURCH INC.
Bishop Darryl A. Johnson Sr.
A letter from the Bishop:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for each and everyone of our partners. Your prayers, support, and donations have been a tremendous blessing to the ministry. Your continued support is what helps Glad Tidings Church continue to take the gospel to the world. For the Bible says [Mark 16:15] "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Again I thank you and pray God's continued blessing and 100 fold return on you and your house, In Jesus name. Amen!
Bishop Darryl A. Johnson
Glad Tidings Church
We welcome you.
During Our Services You Will:
1. Be allowed to join in intercessory worship with God.
2. Be shown a great measure of nurture & love.
3.Meet new friends.
4.Hear good music in reverence to Jesus Christ.
5. Be allowed to give a love offering as directed by The Holy Spirit.
6. Be allowed to express yourself if you desire.
7. Learn from the Holy Bible as it is ministered in truth.
8. Be offered a special prayer of faith, for miracles in your Life's Circumstances.
9. Be allowed to join this great, life changing ministry if you desire.
10. Be allowed to function in your ministry field if you join us, for as long as the Lord allow you.
11. Be spiritually & physically lead to Heaven by Pastor Darryl Johnson, if you listen to God's instructions, thru him, from God's Bible.
" A church after God's own heart, where Love is in abundance."
In today's world we're faced with so many of life's circumstances. Whether you're experiencing difficulties in family or marriage, addiction, poverty, loneliness, unemployment, the pressure of debt, the challenge of being a single parent, physical or emotional abuse. Jesus is the answer!
Taking theGospel beyond the walls !
Our New Location:
Glad Tidings Church (West)
1215 Forestdale Blvd.
Forestdale, Alabama 35214
Service Times: Monday- Closed
Sunday- 8 am- 1:30pm
Bishop Darryl & Lady Katrina Johnson